COVID-19 update - 05/17/20
All Little Flowers Montessori locations (except Birch and Learning Center in Newark) will be reopening May 18th. Birch and Learning Center will be opening May 26th.
Operating hours will be from 8am to 5pm until further notice. Parents need to complete the questionnaire that was emailed prior to attending school.
COVID-19 update - 05/07/20
We expect to reopen most locations on May 18th for all parents working in an essential industry or any work category per state/county guidelines prevalent at the time of opening the school.
Parents will receive an email with a questionnaire that needs to be completed if you intend to bring your child on May 18th. Please email your campus if you have not received this communication by May 8th.
While we navigate through the complexities of this rapidly changing situation we recognize that these times are very challenging. We rely solely on monthly tuition from our families to keep our school running and to retain high quality educators. However, we want to do our part to help our families and as such we have decided to implement the following:
- Tuition will be pro-rated for children attending school in May.
- A tuition credit will be issued for the shelter in place closure from March 17th to 31st (23rd to 31st for Vacaville and Elk Grove).
- The credit will be split and applied to June and July tuition for continuing students.
- Tuition will not be charged until school reopens.
- Tuition Express (TE) payments will not be processed until the school reopens.
We will continue our Remote Learning program until May 31. Please contact your campus if your child is not already enrolled.
The safety and well being of our students and staff are our top priorities. We are continuing to monitor the rapidly changing developments and will post updates on our web site.
We thank you for your understanding and support during this difficult time.