Little Flowers Montessori is a year round school. We enroll students on a first come, first served basis subject to availability.
Priority enrollment consideration is given to siblings and returning families who meet all admissions qualifications.
- Call the school for program availability for your child and to schedule a tour.
- If space is not available for your child add your child to the waitlist. The school will contact you once space is available.
- When space is allocated for your child, submit the completed Enrollment Agreement along with the Registration fee and deposit of half a month's tuition.
- The school will provide an Enrollment Packet which needs to be completed and submitted with updated immunization records prior to the child's first day of school.
- Tuition for the first month and Annual Materials fee need to be settled by the child's first day of school.
Little Flowers Montessori does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, disability, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational or enrollment policies.